Build a comprehensive action plan to support the long-term success of your family enterprise.
Generate, protect and utilize your wealth effectively across generations
Many of our clients manage a portfolio of investments in addition to their operating businesses.
Most launch their family office after a large liquidity event, or when there is sufficient demand within the family for a shared services platform that can leverage economies of scale.
These organizations are sometimes structured separately from the rest of the enterprise or designed for tax efficiency rather than financial or social impact. Consequently, their strategies and resources aren’t always coordinated with the rest of the family’s entrepreneurial activities.
LGA helps families generate more value from a Family Office by:
- Educating owners and leaders on the range of possible configurations of a Family Office and the requirements for its long-term success
- Generating strategic alignment around a shared vision, purpose and values for the family’s investment and shares services activities
- Designing and launching a new Family Office – or assessing and restructuring an existing Family Office – consistent with this strategy
- Ensuring that the governance of an existing Family Office is coordinated with the rest of the family’s operational, philanthropic and estate planning activities
- Assessing and developing leaders and leadership teams
- Designing efforts to educate, involve, and transition leadership to the next generation
- Facilitating more productive relationships between family members and professional staff within the Family Office
- Developing processes for effective risk management across the enterprise – including both operating and investable assets
Supporting successful leadership of your family enterprise today and in the future.
Build a Family Office that serves the financial and professional needs of your family enterprise sustainably.
Help your family define a shared purpose beyond profit.
Want to learn more about our support for Family Offices?
Nicolas Hollanders explains what it means for family business owners to be engaged with the project.
Many families have decided to formalize a Family Office to serve the financial and professional needs of family members.
As a result of our expertise, we are able to assist families across the spectrum of needs.
Successful family enterprise leaders must tend both to the needs of the business and the family
This article presents a systematic review of the literature on the subject of family philanthropy.
In principle, everyone in a family business, from shareholders and board members to executives and employees, has a right to their own politics.
Rania specializes in the interplay between family dynamics and family business decision-making.
Sarah provides consultation to multi-generation family businesses regarding governance, shareholder development, and leadership development.
Neus has 20 years of expertise in corporate and family business governance specializing in large Latin American and European.
Ashley is a seasoned nonprofit strategy and management consultant, with a focus on strategic planning for family foundations.
Lisa is a trusted advisor, strategist, facilitator, and executive coach who applies an equity lens to help families take action.
Nicolas specializes in governance design and succession planning for family enterprises around the world.