In this inaugural episode of LGA Lighthouse English, LGA’s Co-founder and Managing Partner Ivan Lansberg along with Managing Partner Devin DeCiantis, discuss their decision to launch a podcast. The LGA Lighthouse Series is designed to illuminate the experiences of family businesses around the world while offering expert advice, actionable insight, and bespoke resources to support their success from generation to generation.
Throughout their 23-year history of working with family enterprises, the LGA team has witnessed the power of oral storytelling in business – a keystone in the generational continuity gap offering real-world examples of lived values and culture. At its core, the LGA Lighthouse podcast will draw on this rich tradition of storytelling to help entrepreneurial families navigate their unique circumstances while sharing ideas that have the potential to change their world.
LGA Lighthouse will:
- Examine how family members and their businesses can take agency over their choices, and translate the ideas they are passionate about into actionable strategies.
- Revisit continuity and other common challenges family business owners and founders face with a fresh and honest perspective.
- Look at how structures, processes, and policies can ultimately support the unity, commitment and performance of enterprising families, helping to anchor their activity.
- Bring cross-cultural family enterprise comparisons through podcasts in multiple languages.
- Support and facilitate open discussions with key personalities on critical topics.
- Offer meaningful learning opportunities through the experiences of family enterprises all over the world.
- Provide a platform for compelling stories that inspire, inform, and entertain.
Listen to LGA Lighthouse on